Thursday, September 15

Local Food Lady's fast food lunch

I stopped by LOST Gourmet's stand at our end-of-August farmer's market.  LOST Gourmet has been there all summer, but this was their last weekend at since they are going to concentrate on their catering business.   So, I had to get one last taste of their excellent dishes. 

I opted for the kale and navy bean hummus. I had some earlier this summer and fell in love with it. I'm going to figure out a way to make this excellent dish. It is AWESOME. 

I used the hummus and a cucumber to make the Local Food Lady's version of a fast-food lunch.  I brought some of the hummus in a container, and a peeled and sliced cucumber for lunch.  Then, I just topped each of the cucumber slices with the hummus. It was awesome and a very refreshing lunch. 






No comments: